Resident boaters and visiting boaters can walk into the village within 10 minutes:
- The Beautiful Village of Bath in Loyalist Township.
- The Marina is the 2nd largest employer in the Village of Bath and supports the tourism in the township. Click here.
Located in the Village are the following:
- Royal Bank
- Free Flow Gas Station with Convenience Store, LCBO and Country Style Coffee.
- Esso – Macs Convenience Store Open 24 hours.
- Schell’s Market – Grocery Store
- Pharmasave – Bath Drug Store
- Loyalist Golf & Country Club (18 holes USGA course)
- Joys Wellness Centre & Hair Salon
- Historical Buildings – Open to the public.
- Antique & Gift Stores
We sponsor local radio. Amherst Island Radio CJAI 101.3 FM
Local Marine Surveyors:
- Paul Eisfeld from QC Marine Surveyors
- Swiftsure Vessel Solutions – R.M. Toth or D. McKindsey
- Ian White – Marine Surveyor
Local Boat Brokerage: