One-Stop, full service for all your boating needs!
- Docking facilities (80 slips) 20’ to 50’, draft up to 8’, hydro & water
- Seasonal & transient slips available
- Site Plan
- Storage: Outdoor & heated indoor – summer & winter
- 25 ton Travel Lift on site with flexible Haul-out & Launch
- On-site boat maintenance and boat repair services with certified mechanic
- Repairs: Fiberglass, gel coat, refinishing, carpentry, metal fabrication, rigging
- Boat transportation: air ride and hydraulic trailers
- Fuel (diesel & gas) & pump out services at NEW LOCATION
Loyalist Cove Marina is a full-service marina located near Kingston, Ontario in the village of Bath within a sheltered cove and deep water. It is the gateway to the Thousand Islands and the home of the best fresh water boating in the world. The marina is nestled in a peaceful natural setting 30 kms west of downtown Kingston, 38 kms east of Picton, Ontario and is protected from the open waters of Lake Ontario by Amherst Island. This is an excellent location 20 minutes south of the major Highway 401 from Exit 593. Loyalist Cove Repair & Storage site is located on County Road #4 just north of Highway #33.