One-Stop, full service for all your boating needs!
- Docking Facilities (85 slips) 20’ to 50’, draft up to 8’, hydro, water & wifi.
- Marina Docks Site Plan
- Loyalist Cove Marina Customer Handbook
- Marina Services: 2021 Loyalist Cove Marina Price List
- Storage: Outdoor & heated indoor – summer & winter with winterizing package
- 25 ton Travel Lift on site with flexible Haul-out & Launch
- On-site boat maintenance and boat repair services with certified mechanic
- Repairs: Fiberglass, gel coat, refinishing, carpentry, metal fabrication, rigging
- Boat transportation: air ride and hydraulic trailers
- Fuel (diesel and gas) and pump out services
- “Diamond Status” – Boating Ontario Clean Marine program!
- “Blue Flag” Marina Certified! 1 of 9 in Canada!
- Member of America’s Great Loop Cruiser’s Association – AGLCA
Loyalist Cove Marina is a full-service marina located near Kingston, Ontario in the village of Bath within a sheltered deep water cove. It is the gateway to the Thousand Islands and the home to some of the best fresh water boating in the world. The marina is nestled in a peaceful natural setting 30 kms west of downtown Kingston, 38 kms east of Picton, Ontario and is protected from the open waters of Lake Ontario by Amherst Island. This is an excellent location 20 minutes south of the major Highway 401 from Exit 593.
Loyalist Cove Repair & Storage site is located at 151 County Road #4 just north of Highway 33 / Bath Road.